ExhibitORS and SponsorS
VegFest KC offers an amazing opportunity to promote your plant-based, veg-friendly products and services to thousands of attendees and followers. Following the overwhelming success of our first two events, VegFest KC 2019 has been expanded to three days, showcasing over 70 vendors. We expect 10-20K people to attend this year–30% from outside the metro. We expect more than 400K Facebook impressions this year! We look forward to working with you! If you have any questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
- Your logo with link to your company on the VegFest KC 2019 Website and Facebook event page
- Your logo on any printed promotional displays/materials (sandwich boards, handouts, etc)
- Your company-provided promotional material in the VegFest KC SWAG Bag
- Social Media shout-out to your company once every three weeks (commencing April, 2019 and terminating June 9th, 2019)
- Event emcee recognizing your company once on Saturday and Sunday
- Two VIP tickets to the Saturday after-party
- All Tofu Package benefits
- Your logo on any digital promotional displays/materials (billboards, kiosks, etc)
- Social Media shout-out to your company once every two weeks (commencing April, 2019 and terminating June 9th, 2019)
- Event emcee recognizing your company twice on Saturday and Sunday
- Four VIP tickets to the Saturday after-party
- All Edamame Package benefits
- Your logo with link to your company on the VegLife KC Website Home page for one year
- Social Media shout-out to your company once every week (commencing April, 2019 and terminating June 9th, 2019)
- Event emcee recognizing your company three times on Saturday and Sunday
- One <5 minute announcement about your company presented by your representative on Saturday and Sunday
- Two satellite sponsor-provided advertisment displays in approved and available common areas at the event venue
- Six VIP tickets to the Saturday after-party
- All Hummus Package benefits
- Social Media shout-out to your company twice every week (terminating August 20th, 2018)
- Social Media shout-out to your company twice every week (commencing April, 2019 and terminating June 9th, 2019)
- Event emcee recognizing your company six times on Saturday and Sunday
- Two <5 minute announcements about your company presented by your representative on Saturday and Sunday
- Four satellite sponsor-provided advertisment displays in approved and available common areas at the event venue
- Eight VIP tickets to the Saturday after-party
- Exclusive naming rights of the Beer Garden, contingent upon appropriateness
Non-ProfitPromotes 501(c) Organization
Non-Material ServicesSale or promotion of professional services
VendorGoods, Pre-Packaged Food/Drink
Food VendorPrepared and Served Food/Drink
- Base fee includes 10’x10′ ground space.
- Canopies, tables, and Chairs available for additional fees.
- Exhibitor fee credits available for:
- Past VegFest KC participants
- Organizations at least 50% owned/operated by persons of color and/or women or femmes.
Registration Fee Increases
March 1 -31, 2019 11:59PM CDT
April 1-30, 2019 11:59PM CDT
May 1-24, 2019 11:59PM CDT
Exhibitor Rules & FAQ
VegFest Kansas City is a vegan event
and therefore all products displayed and/or sold, including all marketing materials and signage, must not contain or depict any animal-derived products including flesh (land and sea animals), milk, eggs, or honey. Other prohibited items include, but are not limited to, beeswax, silk, gelatin, coral, and skin-derived products such as leather, wool, feather, and fur. Man-made substitutions are welcome. Failure to comply will result in removal from the event without refund. If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VegFest Kansas City is an outdoor event
and, as such, may be cancelled, due to weather or other public safety concerns, at the sole discretion of the Organizer, without refund or recourse.
Exhibitors agree to…
- indemnify, save, and hold harmless Organizer, including its officers, staff, and volunteers from all liability, claims, causes of action, damages, theft, injuries, costs, expenses and losses to any person or goods/property arising out of or connected in any way with the participation and renting of space at VegFest Kansas City. Exhibitor agrees that this release is intended to be a full and final compromise and release of any claims, demands, actions, and causes of action, known or unknown. Organizer and its officers, staff, and volunteers will not be responsible for any merchandise, cash, displays or personal items/property lost, damaged, or stolen during participation in VegFest Kansas City. Exhibitor is solely responsible for any and all injuries to persons or damages of property or any other injury, claim, damage or loss of whatever nature, arising directly or indirectly from activities at VegFest Kansas City.
- abide by all applicable laws, ordinances, and regulations pertaining to health, fire prevention, public safety, business licenses, sales tax and permits, and applicable liability insurance. Exhibitors found to be noncompliant who are unable to remedy will be removed from the event. No refunds will be issued due to noncompliance.
- comply with all Missouri Sales Tax regulations. It is the Exhibitor’s responsibility to collect and submit the appropriate sales tax to local, state, and federal agencies.
- promote, in advance of and at the event, their participation at VegFest KC. Please do not create your own event for VegFest KC 2019–instead share the official event page.
- allow Organizer to capture, use, and distribute photos and/or videos featuring Exhibitor staff and displays for promotional purposes. Photos and videos will become property of the Organizer.
VegFest KC 2019 is focused on reducing landfill waste and promoting good waste management habits.
Exhibitors will remove from venue all waste that is not recyclable or compostable. Absolutely no single-use plastics or Styrofoam are to be distributed to festival attendees. This includes the following items: Plastic and bio-plastic utensils, plastic straws, Styrofoam clamshells and plates, plastic cups, plastic tasting spoons, plastic sample cups, plastic condiment packets, balloons, plastic lined coffee cups and lids, etc. Exhibitors are encouraged to use recyclable/biodegradable, organic materials. No bio-plastics, please. Recycling and composting bins will be made available around the venue. If you have any questions regarding what is allowed and not allowed, please contact Megean Weldon from Zero Waste Nerd here: www.zerowastenerd.com/contact/ or directly at email@example.com.
No soliciting, leafleting, or petitioning is permitted at the venue.
No provocative graphic material, literature, or displays are permitted.
Organizer strongly recommends that Exhibitor arrive within the designated load-in time frames
to make use of the designated load-in lane each day of the event. Major load-in will take place on Friday, June 7th from 12PM to 6PM. Load-in lane will only be open from 5AM to 8AM on Saturday and Sunday. If/when utilizing the load-in lane on Saturday and Sunday, the maximum load-in time per vehicle is 15 minutes. Bring adequate help for load-in /out. This City Market (adjacent to the event venue) attracts 20K people on the weekends. Get to the venue early or plan to park several blocks away.
Exhibitor space will be pre-assigned by Organizer and provided to Exhibitor upon Event check-in / load-in.
Exhibitor’s 10′ x 10′ space must be fully-covered with a weighted canopy
(may not be staked; bring your own or rent from Organizer) and all crowd-facing tables must be covered with Exhibitor-provided linen or like covering.
Exhibitor booth must remain open for business during all posted Event hours.
Saturday, June 8th, 10AM to 4PM
Sunday, June 9th, 10AM to 4PM
Exhibitor may share space with another company/organization only with pre-approval and negotiated fee, if applicable, from Organizer.
Exhibitor’s staff and displays will not encroach on the adjacent Exhibitors’ space or any public walkways.
Exhibitor agrees to return the space to the same condition in which it was issued.
Applications will be reviewed for eligibility
and notification of decision will be sent to email provided on this application, within seven business days of receipt. Upon application approval, an invoice will be sent to the applicant’s email and payment, in full, will be due within seven business days. Exhibitor fees are nonrefundable. Exhibitor space is transferrable with written approval from Organizer. VegFest Kansas City reserves the right to deny any application.